Please visit HERE for more information regarding the College Credit Plus (CCP) program through Sinclair. While most HHCS students take classes through Sinclair, students may also take CCP classes at other higher education institutions. If you are interested in taking CCP classes somewhere other than Sinclair, please visit the websites of those schools directly.
Sinclair regularly holds CCP Virtual Information Nights and Q&A sessions for those students and parents interested in CCP. Please click HERE to RSVP and/or watch one of the recorded sessions.
Applying for CCP at Sinclair
Steps to apply:
- Any NEW or EXISTING students who wish to participate in College Credit Plus for the 2021-2022 school year MUST complete the LETTER OF INTENT FORM by May 1, 2021. (THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED REGARDLESS OF WHICH COLLEGE YOU PLAN TO TAKE CLASSES)
- Complete the ONLINE application for Sinclair HERE.
- Click HERE for eligibility requirements to participate in CCP at Sinclair to determine is placement testing is required.
- Once Sinclair receives approval from the high school, the application is sent to be processed. Students will receive an email once the ID number and Sinclair username has been generated and a letter is mailed shortly after with the student's next steps. If testing is needed student will receive information on testing with the mailed letter.
- If you plan to take CCP classes at Wayne, you MUST have the application process, including testing (if needed), completed by March 31, 2021.
Please contact your counselor with any questions or concerns.
CCP Textbook Information
Textbooks can be ordered through Sinclair’s online bookstore at https://sinclair.ecampus.com/ Books will be sent directly to your home and the cost is covered by the district. The district will only cover the cost of materials that are REQUIRED for the class. Wayne High School will NO LONGER carry an inventory of textbooks. Books may not be ordered until 10 days before the start of the semester. ALL materials purchased by the district MUST be turned into Mrs. Gore in B113 at the end of the semester or if you drop a class to avoid any fees.
Withdrawing from CCP
If a student fails a CCP course or withdraws from the course AFTER the refund date, the student/parent(s) will be responsible for all costs associated with the course. Courses are charged $41.64 per credit hour. (Example: ENG 1101 is 3 credit hours. Student fails or withdraws after the refund date, therefore, $124.92 will be added to the student's fees.) Please monitor your CCP institution's calendar for the the drop date with a refund if you plan on dropping a class. Any books, computer programs or other materials purchased for the course by the district MUST be returned to Mrs. Gore, CCP Coordinator, if the student withdraws from the course or when the semester is completed.