- Wright Brothers
- Valley Forge
- Charles Huber
- Central Office/Other
Shout out to the following Wayne staff:
- Jason Stringfield: I am thankful for him because he is an amazing person, amazing teacher, and an amazing Dad. He always has everyone's best interests in mind and puts full effort into his students. But besides being a teacher, he's always been there for me no matter what and is always trying to help me. Even if he isn't having the best day, he always puts others first and is mindful of how others feel. He's one of the funniest people I have ever met, and he deserves the world. He just had his Birthday, so Happy Birthday to him :)
- Kirsten Showers: Thank you for being you. All of your students appreciate how dedicated you are to your job and your students. You go out of your way to make sure your students understand and can do what you are teaching. I couldn’t have asked for a better band director and teacher. You put in so much time and effort into your student’s success and it shows. While there are times teaching us can be tough, thank you for pushing through and never giving up on us. Once again, thank you for being you Mrs. Showie
- Krissy Oiler: Because they help and care for me!
Shout out to the following Wayne students:
- Anthony: He is my brother and sometimes my best friend. He's been my best friends since I was a baby. We don't always get along but I do love him a lot.
- Aubrey: She is always nice to me
- Brenden: I am thankful for this person because he is my brother and is one of the many reasons I am not bored to death. He is my biggest brother and is really nice to me and I am so happy he is my brother.
- Chiara' Princess: I am thankful for my sister because she helps me do the things I ask her and she plays with me
- Ivy: She is my only big sister that lives with me she gives me everything
- Kiera: Helped me with rhythms and struggles in band.
- Sienna: Sienna is my sister and she is so nice to me, and she is really good at cheer
Shout out to the following Weisenborn staff:
- Melissa Rohrer: Truly amazing teacher have great conversations with her kids. and they love her!!
- Anjanette McNerney: I am thankful for this staff member because she is always so sweet and nice. She is always willing to talk to kids when they are having a bad day. She is never in doubt when she sees someone who needs help and is always willing to jump. While she is the best in that aspect she is also a great teacher who knows what her class needs. She will push us to our limits because she knows we can do more than we say. She wont let us give up but when we fall she helps us up
- Cafeteria workers: For providing food for me when I am hungry!
- Carla Weigandt: She is an amazing teacher and I have learned a lot. She is really nice, funny, and is always had our best interests in mind. I always love being a part of her class, and I will miss her when I go to High School
- Eric Jameson: Mr. Jameson is a fun and dependable team member. I am thankful to work with someone that loves the subject they teach, is reliable and considerate and also makes coming to school more fun each day.
- Jacki Wilson: I am thankful to work with Mrs. Wilson because she is fun and she inspires me to try things outside of my comfort zone. She’s always up for changing things out of the routine or trying something new…even if she’s not sure how it will turn out. I love that about her, and I hope she keeps sharing her crazy ideas with me!
- Jennifer Booher: Mrs. Booher is super nice, and I loved being a part of her class. I learned a lot and miss her very much. I appreciate her dearly :
- Mr. Delp: He is funny and helps me learn about the science a goes above and beyond to help
- Mr. Mills: Mr. Mills always tries his best to help other kids and he is also very nice to me and everyone else in this school
- Mrs. Hardin
- Mrs. Peak-Campbell
- Mrs. Tiffani: I'm am thankful for this staff member because she has always been there for me when I needed to talk to someone or when i am up set I know that I can go to her and she will talk to me and help me get through what ever i need help getting through
- Nan Czaja: She's a really cool teacher and she's really good at teaching us, I've learnt a lot from her class
- Nicole Chesley: I am thankful for this staff member because she is very nice and always helping students when they need
- Pelfrey: He always give me gum and he helps with my work
- Robert Bonham: He is one of the best teachers I've ever had, and I learned a lot in his class. He was super funny, and walking into his class always made me feel better.
- Sabrina Kilbourne: I am thankful for Mrs. Kilbourne because she helps me with my work that i need to get done and she helps me with my missing work
- Shelley Albery: I am thankful to work with a caring teacher like Mrs. Albery. She genuinely cares about the staff and students she works with and always goes above and beyond to check in on those she’s concerned about. Even when she’s busy and “running on empty”, she still makes time to follow through, make parent contacts and follow up with others.
- Shellie Cain, Tricia Kunkel, and Laurie Combs: I am thankful for Ms. Cain, Ms. Kunkel, and Ms. Combs, because they have made my transition and experience here at Weisenborn as enjoyable and as successful as possible! Since my first day of subbing for our district these ladies have always greeted me with a smile each and every morning I am here at school. They are my absolute go to for any questions or concerns I may have throughout the day. Ms. Cain and Ms. Kunkel are always prepared to answer any questions I may have or assist me with any issues that I have. Their kind, calm, and positive attitudes really help settle me in for the school day because it is always appreciated when you are met with a smile when you enter the building. I also am thankful for Ms. Combs because she goes above and beyond to make sure our students are receiving the best clinical support they can. She is willing to help with other office duties as needed when the time comes. I am thankful for all that they do for our students and school. They absolutely make a difference and help kick start the school day off on a great note!
Shout out to the following Weisenborn students:
- Lyric: She has been a really good friend to me since last year.
- Khloe: She is kind and one of the most amazing people I know
- Ben P: I am thankful for our friendship
- Blaydon: I Am Thankful For This Student Because He Always Is Respectful To The Teachers, And Student, And Always Does The Right Thin
- Caden: Because he brings joy and good times
- Callie: She is so sweet and funny
- Colin H: He is a cool dude and helps in ELA
- Daniel P: He is nice and helpful in class he is so funny and kind to others.
David S: He's is hands down the most selfless person I have ever met. He always puts people in front of him.
- Deon: Always brings me up
- Ezekiel: He always helps me when I need help and he is a good frien
- Jacob S: They are my best friend and we have lot of fun together
- Jasmine: I want to thank Jasmine for always having a smile on her face and being excited when I walk in the room. She’s so nice to me and it always picks up my spirits. I always look forward to hanging out with her in 6th period everyday, it’s one of my favorite joys. She’s really funny and understands my weird random humor. So thank you Jasmine for always being there for me and for never failing to put a smile on my face:
- Joshua: He is a good friend and he is funn
- Judah: He's very sweet, loving, supportive, and always there for me. He's the person I can always go through for anything. He's a very kind hearted and caring person. Judah always knows how to help me get through every day and I'm very thankful for that.
- Jurnee: I am thankful for Jurnee because each and every time I have her in class she is always leading by example with her hard work and commitment in the classroom. She has kindness in her heart for others, and it shows every day! She helps out others when they may have questions about classwork or class schedules. Last year when I had her in my class, Jurnee was always one of the students I could count on to not only get her classwork done, but really put effort and creativity into her work. Being a trustworthy, kind, and responsible student is something that I really am thankful for.
- K'mari: She is very sweet to people and that's why I'm thankful for my sister
- Kaylia: She is a very good friend. I know I can always count on her when I need somebody to talk to. I love her so much!
- Mayah: Me and Mayah have been through some tough times, but we got through it and we came back stronger than ever. I am so thankful for her and everything she has done for me. She has been through so much in her past, but yet she still shows up with a smile on her face to cheer everyone else up. She truly is better than she thinks at helping people. Just talking to her could brighten anyone day and I am thankful that I get to be one of them.
- Nicholas: Nick is my best friend. He has gotten me through so much, and he doesn't even know how thankful I am for him. I wish he could see himself in my eyes, and he would see how he is the best thing that ever happened to me. I have never had a best friend as loyal, kindhearted, and perfect as him. He has gotten me through so much and I love him with my whole heart and I am forever thankful for him. He matches my energy and gives so much effort which is actually amazing. I can't even explain how incredibly lucky I am to have him, I don't deserve him at all. He is the only person that has gotten me through the toughest times when I thought I was not going to get through it. He saved me when I thought I was un-savable. Through every heartache we had been through, he stayed by my side through all of it. It is so hard to find someone like that, that would put you before themselves. It is very rare to find a best friend, but I got something better. I got Nick.
Shout out to the following Wright Brothers staff:
- Andrew Mikalauskas: He lets us do fun thing when we have our work done and is a fun teacher
- Emily Hoffman: Ms. Hoffman put so much effort into the Fall Family Math and Literacy Night! The event was a huge success and that is largely connected to her hard work!
- Ms. Kim: Ms. Kim is the best counselor! She has a big heart and has the best conversations with students to help them grow socially and emotionally. She is a big part of The WB's heart and climate!
Shout out to the following Wright Brothers students:
- Alexander: He has helped another Spanish-speaking student understand what to do ]
- Amiya: She's funny
- Baylee: Baylee is my cousin. She is very nice and funny and I love when she comes over to visit
- Daniel: He is very funny and helps me and I help him
- Maleigha: I am thankful for my friends because they help and they are the #1 things that make me happy and smile
Shout out to the following Valley Forge staff:
- Susan Nelson: You have always been there for your students and I don't know if I could make it thought 6th grade without you. You are awesome and have a kind heart to all.
Shout out to the following Valley Forge students:
- Jackson: Jackson is in 2nd grade and he is my cousin and he is nice.
- Tegan: She balances out my extroversion. She has been my friend in SOAR for a while now.
Shout out to the following Rushmore staff:
- Megan Dever: Mrs. Dever works so hard every day. She takes the time to focus on student achievement no matter what level they are working at! She’s an amazing team member!
- Alison Foreman: Mrs. Foreman goes above and beyond to make sure that staff and students are supported, heard and loved! She’s an amazing principal!
Shout out to the following Rushmore students:
- Axel: Axel is extremely patient and kind with students who struggle. He has a HUGE heart and goes out of his way to be kind. Your kind acts do not go unnoticed, Axel!
- Kayson S: Kayson is my brother and he is really smart and funny and he is playful
- Samuel B: Hard working and always tries their best.
Shout out to the following Monticello staff:
- Mr. Wasson
- I'm thankful for Mr. Wasson because he helped me the way I need help and actually tried to help and made everything fun he was a great teacher for his first year.
- Mr. Wasson is super nice, he does cool experiments and fun games with us, and he shares interests with me, like movies and video games.
Shout out to the following Charles Huber staff members:
- Margaret Swanson: Mrs. Swanson is a wealth of knowledge. She is available and willing to answer questions without hesitation, offers assistance in any way possible, and overall a true asset to HHCS.
- Mrs. Gamble: She is one of the nicest teachers I have ever met
- Ashley Reents: I'm thankful for you because y you made your science class fun
- Kimberly Barnhart:
- She is the best, and she is kind to me every day
- I am thankful for you because you are kind to the earth. You are funny and put a smile on everyone's face. You help people out when they need you. Your art work looks beautiful. I hope we have a good school year together. Have a good THANKS GIVING!!!!!
- She is really nice and never yells
- I'm thankful for her because she's nice and kind and she has LOTS of energy just like me. She is nice and sweet and kind. She's the best science teacher EVER
- Cathy Taylor: Mrs. Taylor has been such a huge addition to the Charles Huber staff while Mrs. Alvarado is on leave. She works hard to help each student individually. She has a great attitude and is very flexible with the staff. Mrs. Taylor knows her students and their needs
- Kari Geiger: There is no one in the world who is more dedicated to helping her students through their struggles than Mrs. Geiger. She knows how to push her students to do great things especially when it comes to learning to read and write (her true passion). Mrs. Geiger is a true GEM of a teacher and our staff is better because of her.
- Kelly Sokup: She is my favorite home room teacher and she teaches my second favorite subject
- Mr. Cob:
- Because he is funny and he is nice and helps people
- Because he is always there to help with math or reading or anything
- Mr. Bill: Mr. Bill always clean things up for all the grades here at Charles Huber, and he has been here for so many years.
- Mrs. Hoffman: She was an amazing teacher, and she is so sweet
- Mrs. Herman: She is one of the best teachers I've ever had
- Mrs. Herman / Mrs. Riley: This staff member is very kind and caring and she helped me go from very bad in reading to very good in reading. Mrs. Herman is a very nice 3rd grade Teacher
- Mrs. Bailey: She helps me and if you are stuck on something she is there for help and more....
- Mrs. Kuns: She was a very kind math teacher.
- Mrs. Ward: She is so awesome!
- Stephen Hall: He always makes gym super fun
- All the teachers in 5th grade: I am thankful for my teachers because they teach me things to help me learn and they care for me.
Shout out to the following Charles Huber students:
- Luke C: He is a super friend
- Aaron: Cause they exist and they're my friend
- Amari M:
- I am thankful for Amari because he was my first friend who asked to be my friend, and he has included me in multiple actives.
- When I have a bad day they help me
- Amari M. and Daniel H.: They have always been nice friends and I talk with them almost every day.
- Arayna: I'm thankful for Arayna because she's my best friend and she supports what ever I what are what I do. She's been my bestfriend for awhile and we live close to each other.
- They always make me laugh and she is always there for me
- She likes to talk to me and we play and she gives me hugs.
- Ayanna: She's a great friend and is always positive.
- Bronson: We have ben friends since 2nd grade, and he is trust worthy
- Brooklyn R: We are bffs and she helps me with the math home work and she is the best
- Bryson: He is one of my best friends, and he is one of the nicest friends I know.
- She is kind and my friend.
- She makes me smile and always makes me happy when I'm sad
- Daniel H. and Haris M.: I'm thankful for letting me be your friend and letting me play soccer with you.
- David Jr: He is always calm and nice and funny
- Dexter: I am thankful for him because he is my brother and he is very sweet
- He is always nice to me and he is a good friend
- I am thankful for this person because he has had my back and he is a very good friend
- Dominic L: He is a good friend
- Dylan C: I am thankful for Dylan because he has been my friend for four years I am thankful for all the times we have played football and basketball together. I am very sad you're moving.
- Ennasence: She always makes me laugh everyday and we call everyday and we talk to each other everyday.
- Evelyn: She is my best friend and she is always there for me.
- Giovanni: He is always there for me and makes me feel good he's nice and caring and he's a kind hearted person
- Grace: She's a good friend
- Gracie: She helped me when I was going through a tough time and knows how to make me smile
- Issac: He is really trying his best to behave and learn and not talk during classes
- Jaden I.: He always comforts me when I'm sad.
- Jaidyn: She is my bfffff and she help me with soooo much she is nice to every around her
- Jake: He always makes me feel that I belong, since kindergarten and he is always helps me whenever I need him
- Jeremy G:
- Because he has been friends with me since kindergarten and he's was my first friend and I am very grateful
- Thank you for being a good friend
- Kyden: Because he helps me with stuff that I need help with
- Landon: He is so kind he is kind to other people and he is a good student
- Lilian: I am thankful for Lilian because she has done a lot of things for me at home and at school and she is kind and nice and so sweet
- Lucas J.
- Lucas made me smile and feel included
- He is my friend and he is nice he is also kind to others. He also plays video games.
- Malia: She always makes me laugh and we are always talking and she makes me happy. She tries hard everyday and succeeds each day
- Malighla: I am thankful for this student because when I switched schools she was one of my first friends at Charles Huber
- Melody C: Because she has been there for me when I am sad or mad she helps me feel better
- Mya L:
- I am thankful for Mya because she is funny she always makes me laugh and smile
- She is my friend and my sister and we can hardly ever be apart and we are always finding things to do.
- Na'mayla: I am thankful for Na'mayla because when me and her were playing soccer I was a little nervous but Na'mayla made me feel a lot better. Also she is very nice and a great friend
- Nathan strausburg
- Rebecca C.: She helps me with school work.
- Scarlett: I am thankful for Scarlett because she is kind and funny. I always tell people that me and Scarlett are like the same person in different bodies because its true. Scarlett is also my best friend
- Skylar W: I am thankful for this student because she always makes me smile or laugh when I'm sad
- Stella: She's always nice to me and funny
- Tam: Tam is a really nice kid to me because he makes me feel happy and likes to talk to me and him we were both really good kids because we never got marks in 4th grade and now me we are trying not to get marks in 5th.
- Tanner: I'm thankful for Tanner because he came in my life during a bad time for me and always made me smile
- Violet: She's a great friend and has stuck up for me
- Xylia: She has gotten me through some hard times and I'm thankful that she is there for me
- Zyahn: She is so kind and funny and just like me
Shout out to the following Studebaker staff:
- Brandy McMillan: Brandy is always willing to help and run with my ideas without a complaint. She demonstrates compassion, patience, understanding and love to all of the students even when she is not feeling 100%. Thank you for all you do! You are truly appreciated!!
- Kathy Welbaum: Kathy is an amazing member of our preschool team. She is always willing to help out in and out of the classroom. She is also a great resource, giving helpful suggestions and pushing our students to be the best that they can be
- Lori Lovelass: So thankful to work with such a great friend who always knows when I need a pick me up, whether it is a small chat, a fresh baked treat, some diet coke or a memory we have shared. In addition she is so dedicated to her students and enjoys watching them grow as individuals.
No post to display.
5400 Chambersburg Rd, Huber Heights, OH 45424, USA
Studebaker Preschool, 5950 Longford Rd, Huber Heights, OH 45424, USA
5954 Longford Rd, Dayton, OH 45424, USA
There are no collections to display