The Department of Human Resources is focused on serving the teachers, staff and students of Huber Heights City Schools.
Director of Human Resources: Derrick Williams
Human Resources Supervisor: Lesha Wallace
Administrative Assistant - Classified Personnel: Desiree Bleh
Administrative Assistant - Certified Personnel: Sherri McLin
Work for HHCS
Working for Huber Heights City Schools can provide you a rewarding and satisfying professional future. Huber Heights City Schools is always looking for top-quality individuals who can make a difference in our community and students' lives.
Reasons to consider Huber Heights City Schools:
- Family-oriented work environment
- Motivated students and staff
- Year-around programs to enhance teacher growth and provide on-site professional development
- Comprehensive mentoring programs
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Technology-rich learning environments
Huber Heights City Schools is an equal-opportunity employer, offering equal educational and employment opportunities.
Visit the Dayton Area Consortium to access our current employment opportunities.
BCI/FBI Background Check Procedures
Beginning September 1, 2021 all individuals needing a BCI and/or FBI Webcheck or fingerprint card completed by Huber Heights City Schools will need to make an appointment. Appointments can be scheduled by calling Tami Jorgensen at 937-237-6300 ext 83103. No walk-ins will be accepted.
Hours for these services are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
Services will be completed at the Operations Department located at 7450 Taylorsville Road. Enter door #3.
Payment is to be made by cash or check and and is due at the time of service. No credit/debit cards accepted. Checks are made payable to Huber Heights City Schools. Fees as follows:
- All fingerprint cards - $10.00
- HHCS Employees: BCI - $22.00 | FBI - $25.25 | Total = $47.25
- Non-HHCS Employees: BCI - $32.00 | FBI - $36.00 | Total = $68.00