Summer Nutrition Program

Brown bag lunches

Monday, June 7 - August 6, 2021

Huber Heights City Schools is participating in the 2021 Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided at the sites and times as follows:  

Locations: Wright Brothers Elementary, 5758 Harshmanville Rd.  Huber Heights, OH and Weisenborn Junior High, 6061 Old Troy Pk. Huber Heights, OH

Serving Dates: Monday-Friday, June 7 through August 6, 2021

Times: Breakfast will be served from 8:30 to 9:00 am and lunch will be served from 12:00 to 12:30 pm.

Eligibility: We will serve breakfast and lunch (all for free!) to children ages one to 18.  

Questions? Call 937-237-6398

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

(1)  U.S. Department of Agriculture 

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 

1400 Independence Avenue, SW 

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 

(2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or 

(3)  email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Back to School News       Print